As experts at garden maintenance in Bury St Edmunds & Stowmarket, we know our stuff when it comes to fencing and garden fences - we find that every customer has very different needs. That is why, as your professional garden fence contractors, we will source and install fencing considering your preferences, the location and soil structure around your property. At ARC Tree Surgery we have garden fence customers throughout East Anglia, including Mendlesham, Debenhan, Thornham and Wetheringsett, Haughley, Elmswell and Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Needham Market and Ipswich, as well as Capel St Mary, Ardleigh, Langham and Colchester and beyond, all enjoying the professional service that we offer as garden fence contractors.
Our team of highly skilled fencing contractors offer a range of fences and their fitting and maintenance, as well as replacement and repair, including natural fence panels using a range of woods and similar materials:
- Closed Board Fencing – as the name suggests, closed board fencing includes no gaps to see through between the boards – perfect for private garden fences.
- Picket Fencing – a perfect option to protect and mark out boundaries, this traditional style of fencing also allows light to pass through and for people to see through the fence.
- Lap Panels – created using slats that run horizontally along lap panels, and with frames that run around the full panel, this type of fencing is also very popular with our garden fences customers.
- Post and Rail – most commonly used for large fields including those on farms, post and rail fencing is a firm favourite for many customers, offering an effective boundary while not obliterating a view.
- Chicken Fencing/Runs – keeping your poultry safe from predators. At ARC Tree Surgery we are finding chicken keeping is becoming increasingly popular, as is the requirement us to install chicken fencing and chicken runs.
- Rabbit Fencing – consisting of wire mesh that is half buried underground, rabbit fencing can be used to keep rabbits out, protecting your plants and vegetables, as well as for keeping rabbits in and safe from predators.
- Badger Fencing – a wire mesh fencing system designed to keep badgers out of your property, preventing damage to your hard-earned green spots, or in a designated area for their own protection.
- Decking – as people in the UK are spending more and more time in the garden, decking continues to gain in popularity. The perfect was to expand your living area to outside, decking can also be used as a walkway between your property and outbuildings.
- Gates – complementing your fencing, whether you need a side gate, a driveway date or any other gate closing off your property, your garden gate is an important element of your garden security.
- Pergolas – providing a stunning centerpiece to any garden, complementing our fencing contractors and garden design services we can design your garden to include an eye catching feature that will not fail to catch the eye.
- Raised beds – ideal for cultivating and protecting both flowers and vegetables, raised beds are a popular choice with many of our customers. Whether you require a raised bed for ornamental purposes, or as a safe growing environment for fruit and vegetables, at ARC we can advise and build the ideal structure for your needs.
- Sleeper Constructed Structures – sleepers have long been a popular choice for building raised beds, shoring up areas, or for building other garden constructions. At ARC Tree Surgery we can source sleepers and install them perfectly for your needs.
Whatever your garden maintenance needs, and wherever you are located in East Anglia – Bury St Edmunds, Colchester, Ipswich, Mendlesham, Needham Market, Stowmarket or further afield – please contact us today to find out more about our fencing contractors’ services or get a quote for your garden fences on 01449 722795.